Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Precision and Order

My largest printed project to date is the fall catalogue I designed for Novalis. In the past they had hired a freelance graphic designer for larger projects, but after a few months I convinced them that I would be a great alternative. Much of the catalogue was templated but we decided to do a new insert to highlight all of the school and parish resources. In this section I was able to come up with the look and feel, a new grid, and help direct the photography.

I was very satisfied with the final product and I think my team was too. Together we were able to come up with something very different for the special insert and help to move the catalogue forward and away from the standard template. One of the most exciting things for me was that it was error free. I can hardly take credit for it, but with the help of an amazing copywriter and editor, I think we found them all before printing, a huge achievement.





No comments:

Post a Comment