Monday, May 6, 2013

Handy Dandy

There are many things I love; cheesy sayings, television shows about renos, candy...  but more than any of those things I love lists. The only thing that ruins a great list is forgetting to bring it with you somewhere. To help thwart this issue I started using Google docs to keep all of my thoughts together.

I frequently update my movie, book and restaurant lists but I also make lists for special occasions. In this case it's a holiday list! After forgetting my notebook at home this weekend when I went to visit my parents, I decided to type everything up so I could share all of the things I want to do on holidays with my Mom from anywhere at any time. I'm extra excited again after reading everything. My Mom and I will be in London for four days, Split, Croatia for seven days then a little less than three days in Zagreb, Croatia. Some of the things I want to do include seeing Buckingham Palace and Stonehenge in the UK, sailing and hiking in Split and visiting historic sites and markets in Zagreb. I'm sure we will have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment