Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hoping for the Best

One of the most important qualities of a good intern is to be accommodating, never say no just figure things out. One of my most challenging projects as an intern was to create a video for FASHION Magazine, they were a sponsor of the Calgary Film Festival and needed a short video to play at the start along with videos from the other sponsors.

I had learned the basics of Flash in high school and was re-taught again in college but my design background was almost 100% print and I had only made one multimedia piece in college. While this made me nervous, together with my boss I came up an idea that was fairly easy to execute in Flash and that tied strongly to the brand. I'm sure videographers and animators thought it was rudimentary but I was proud to have completed a project so different than what I was used to.

I attempted to upload the video but no longer have the program to convert it to a compatible file, instead here are a number of screen shots, you get the idea.










No comments:

Post a Comment